Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode with color-theme.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode with color-theme.el
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:22:11 +0200

> Maybe we can have a competition here for the best color scheme for
> Org-mode, making use of color-theme as the vehicle to install these.

There is several ways to contribute to color-theme.el with relevant
org-mode faces :

1. Define standalone/modular color-theme-[yourtheme]-org

   See for example (color-theme-beige-eshell) which only describes faces
   for eshell and is called in other themes like color-theme-goldenrod.

   This could be a good start.

2. Insert org faces into current themes and submit the changes for this
   theme to the current maintainer : Xavier Maillard <address@hidden>
   (Here on this list and CC:)

   This could be done by each one of us separately.

3. Propose brand new "org-aware" themes...

Of course, org could itself contain at least to faces-schemes: one for
white background, one for dark background.  The good new is that the
current faces seem to be okay for both !

Regards,

--
Bastien