Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.69

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.69
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:36:50 +0100

On Mar 21, 2007, at 11:21, Leo wrote:
I feel this too complicated.

First, I don't think it is complicated at all, try it out.

I have already gotten used to it:
C-S-right to select the right sequence initially.  After that,
everything works exactly as before.  My description sounds
complicated because I listed all the commands that are can be
used, but you really only need these two.

Isn't it more intuitive and consistent to
make this work like #+CATEGORY and #+ARCHIVE?

To be honest, I don't think this makes sense in this case,
my suspicion is that you would get many more #+SEQ_TODO
lines in a real-life buffer than #+CATEGORY lines.
So I think this solution is much more general and
workable.  Lets see what other people have to say about it.

Thanks for the feedback.

 - Carsten