Re: [Orgmode] Re: Right click on link bug

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Right click on link bug
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:53:38 +0100

Please download 4.69 again (org-version should be 4.69a now),
I forgot to uncomment a line I had commented for testing...

- Carsten

On 2007-03-20, Carsten Dominik said:

Org-mode 4.69 will have a modified version built-in,
so please remove this setup when switching to the next version.

It is not fixed in 4.69.

First click:
<org-i.png>
After C-x u