Re: [Orgmode] org-mode and longlines-mode (especially tables)

From: Alan Dove
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode and longlines-mode (especially tables)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:46:24 -0400

Hey, folks:

I've also been using org-mode with longlines-mode, and had noticed that the two occasionally conflict. I've just developed workarounds for the bugs that affect me, mostly inserting extra carriage returns here and there to ensure the right line breaks for org-mode. Carsten, if you have the option of minimizing these conflicts, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll just keep doing it manually - these two modes are both essential for my work now, so I'll do what it takes to make them get along locally.

          --Alan

--
Alan Dove, Ph.D.
address@hidden