Re: [Orgmode] turning off subscripting

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] turning off subscripting
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:37:32 +0100

On Mar 12, 2007, at 21:19, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

   Actually, I like the feature and I would prefer an option that
would make the optional curly braces less optional. So
$WORKING_RELEASE is unaltered and module_{base} gets subscripted.

After some thinking, I do find this a good idea.  Lets make it work
like this:

   Also, does anyone have any tips for making cut-n-paste-able
commands the document export pleasantly for regular browsers and yet
reasonable under lynx?  Lines prefixed with ':' aren't working so well
in lynx.  They don't indent and attempts to insert a blank line under
them fail.

Org-mode produces valid XHTML, so this is a problem of lynx.
Have you tried w3m?  Also great for using inside Emacs.

- Carsten