Re: [Orgmode] Re: Inactive times tamp is active

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Inactive times tamp is active
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:11:03 +0100

On Mar 8, 2007, at 18:46, Leo wrote:

I was able to reproduce with the following steps:
        1. emacs -Q
        2. M-x org-mode
        3. C-c ! RET
        4. Mouse1 click on the date and the agenda buffer pop up

Ah, I misunderstood.  I thought you were saying that such a time
stamp can select a headline for display in the agenda, for example
that

* Meeting with Leo [2007-03-14]

would cause an agenda entry on that date.  But it does not.

What you were doing is using a time stamp as a *link* to a specific
date in the agenda.  This is the way it should be, both for () and
for [] time stamps.

Which point exactly of the documentation are you referring to?
maybe I need to clarify something there.

Thanks.

- Carsten