Re: [Orgmode] Re: A nice feature to suggest

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A nice feature to suggest
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:09:42 +0100

On Feb 11, 2007, at 11:37, Leo wrote:

On 2007-02-11, Carsten Dominik said:

Why don't you "misuse" the ARCHIVE tag for this?  You could change
the name of the tag to LOCK or something?  Or maybe we could have a
list of tags that causes this behavior.

For example, if I set "#+ARCHIVE: ::* Archived Tasks" and ARCHIVE tag
"* Archived Tasks", then future archiving (org-archive-subtree) will
create another "* Archived Tasks". Is this intended?

I have fixed this bug for 4.66. Is there then still need for an additional way to lock entries from unfolding?

- Carsten

Hmmm, I guess you still want these to contribute to sparse trees and
the agenda.... ?

- Carsten