[Orgmode] Org agenda list - stuck projects

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Org agenda list - stuck projects
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:01:02 -0500

Hi,

I've been a happy user of org-mode for about 6 months now and I decided
to try out the new stuck projects agenda view.

The default setup for level two projects seems to still include projects
marked with a TODO keyword of 'DONE'.

I thought the project identification of '+LEVEL=2/-DONE' was supposed to
identify projects at level 2 without a TODO keyword of 'DONE' but I'm
still getting a lot of projects with the 'DONE' keyword included in the
list.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Bernt
--
Bernt Hansen                       Office: (519)927-1748
Norang Consulting Inc.                Fax: (519)927-1749