[Orgmode] Re: New %-escape for remember-templates

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New %-escape for remember-templates
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:28:55 -0500

address@hidden (Peder O. Klingenberg) writes:

> address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:
>
>> Because I've noticed that the people that use org-mode tend to keep the
>> latest version on hand.  The latest is version is 4.63.  I was just really
>> surprised that you were back so far...
>
> I don't follow the development of org-mode, so I wasn't aware there
> was a new version available until scanned the mailinglist archive just
> prior to posting the patch.  I'll have a look at the changelog and
> consider upgrading when time permits, but round tuits are in short
> supply. :)

Oh, I understand completely.  To explain more completely, so I don't sound
like a jerk (oops, too late), I was thinking, at the time, the people that
make patches are the 'cutting edge' people, and _always_ have the latest
version.  Of course, in retrospect, that can't be true, but that _is_ how I
was thinking.

Anyway, have a great day, and I look forward to your updated patches...

Dave