Re: [Orgmode] Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Suggest a new feature for org-remember-templates
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:34:10 +0100

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> After playing with the %-escapes, I found it useful to make them
> support certain modifiers.
>
> What do people think? Any other suggestions?

Your email made me play with org-remember-templates a bit and they're
quite powerful.  What you propose makes perfect sense to me.

For now i'm just using `remember' to take some random notes, those
that I don't need to link to any project immediately.  If we had the
interactive `remember' you describe, i think it will become a core
fonction that will help adding TODO items to *any* org files on the
fly.  Could be great!

--
Bastien