[Orgmode] ics export - category handling

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] ics export - category handling
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 05:47:12 +0100

Hi,

this might be related to the issue i've mentionned in my previous
mail, but i found out that the CATEGORY field in the ics export only
refers to the *last* category read from the org-mode file - even if
this file contains several categories.

(I know i could switch to the one-project-one-file paradigm, but i
love the way org-mode let me organize everything into one single file!

  http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/blog/2005/08/living_in_text_files.html)

Best,

--
Bastien