Re: [Orgmode] Add a space with M-left/right

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Add a space with M-left/right
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:03:57 -0700

Carsten,
I definitely have this problem in the middle of the buffer with 4.59. Console mode.

Thanks,
Scott

On 12/14/06, Carsten Dominik < address@hidden> wrote:

On Dec 13, 2006, at 17:37, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is nice that M-RET adds a space after the last * so that you can
> start typing right away. If I M-left/right the headline though before
> I have typed anything then that charity space is eliminated, and I
> often find myself accidently typing ***Something like this instead of
> *** This. Can we make it so M-left/right preserves the space?

This is only a problem at the end of the buffer, I think.
For this case I have now fixed it, will be in 4.60.
If you also see that problem in the middle of the buffer,
let me know and we will dig deeper.

- Carsten