[Orgmode] Re: Bug fix release 4.59

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug fix release 4.59
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:26:18 -0500

> Org-mode 4.59 is available at
>
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/
>
> This release fixes the issues reported by Bastien and Eddward during
> the last few days.
>
> Please note the the variable regulating indirect buffer display
> has been renamed and is now called `org-indirect-buffer-display'.

I have a question related to the newest updates that come out.

I have been downloading the update, then extracting it, and setting it in my
.emacs.d directory under a symbolic link called org.

Then I stop and restart emacs.

Is there anyway to reload the new org code without stopping emacs?  I usually
have many other things going on, and don't really like to stop and restart
unless I have to.

Any ideas?

Dave