Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode release 4.58

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode release 4.58
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:13:29 +0100

On Dec 5, 2006, at 21:59, Eddward DeVilla wrote:

This is just after a quick test.  It looks like there is supposed to
be a menu item for open a subtree in an indirect buffer under
show/hide.  It doesn't do anything for me.

Yes, stupid bug, fixed, thanks.

C-c C-x b and C-u C-c C-x
b both work.

I was also wondering if it be reasonable to add a variant to open the
subtree in the current window.  I already tweaked the example you
provided before to do it, but I didn't know if it would be reasonable
for org-mode to allow it.  I think I would also use it a good deal
from agenda.

There is a variable to configure how this should be done:
org-indirect-tree-new-frame
However, it does not yet include `current-window', I'll add this, makes sense.

Thanks

- Carsten