[Orgmode] orgmode under XEmacs

From: York Block
Subject: [Orgmode] orgmode under XEmacs
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:39:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am trying to get orgmode working under XEmacs 21.4 (patch 18) without any
luck. I have followed the instruction, installed noutline-mode and set all the
variables as requested but I keep getting the following error:

Meta-x org-mode --> Wrong type argument: stringp, nil
If I load a .org file --> File mode specification error: (wrong-type-argument
stringp nil)

Thanks in advance,

York P. Block

ps. I am not an expert on XEmacs or Emacs configuration, I usually copy the
config  from what I find in the web.

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.