Re: [Orgmode] debug agenda-buffer deadlines

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] debug agenda-buffer deadlines
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:11:56 +0200

Hi Christopher,

I need more information to find this bug.

Either make me a small example file that will reproduce this bug if I set my org-agenda-files to just this file.

Or try to make me a traceback (I need to document in the manual how to do this). Here is how:

First, load org.el uncompiled - i.e. temporarily rename org.elc to something else, then start Emacs again.

In the Options menu, turn on "Enter debugger on error".

Run into the error, A bugger *Backtrace* will be shown, send me the content of that buffer.

Thanks.

- Carsten