[Orgmode] storing link doesn't work from gnus

From: Alberto Berti
Subject: [Orgmode] storing link doesn't work from gnus
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:24:07 +0200

Hi all,

i'm using "emacs-snapshot" debian emacs 22 package and i'm having
troubles trying to use function "org-store-link" on a gnus message. I
tested it both on a nntp group and an imap group, the answer is always
the same:
"org-store-link: Invalid function:gnus-summary-article-header"

I'not (yet?) an emacs expert but trying to find out where the problem can
be i have loaded the package with the sources (emacs-snapshot-el) and
i've found that it's there, defined as:

(defmacro gnus-summary-article-header (&optional number)
  "Return the header of article NUMBER."
  `(gnus-data-header (gnus-data-find
                      ,(or number '(gnus-summary-article-number)))))

I don't know which version of org-mode is packaged with emacs-snapshot
but the package has the date 20061009 and gnus states to be v 5.11

any hint?

bye

alberto