[Orgmode] org-log-done customization problem

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: [Orgmode] org-log-done customization problem
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:44:57 -0700

Customization of org-log-done is lost when re-starting emacs.

E.g., in my .emacs file, I have [relevant portion only]
(custom-set-variables
 '(org-log-done (quote (done))))

But, when I re-start emacs, describe-variable on org-log-done
reports it simply as 't' and the new note-taking feature is
disabled.  If I re-set it to (done), the new feature works great
(thanks Carsten, this is exactly what I was looking for).  How do I
get the customization to stick?

Thanks,
Dan