[Orgmode] Org-mode 4.52

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.52
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:16:04 +0200

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

Changes in Version 4.52
-----------------------

- TAG matches can also specify conditions on TODO keywords.

  For example, if you have a TODO keyword WAITING, you can match tags
WORK and COMPUTER and select at the same time for this TODO keyword with

  +WORK+COMPUTER//WAITING

- The fast tag interface allows setting tags that are not in the
  predefined list.

Motivation for this is that I have tags to specify context and other issues, but when using tags to name people related to this action, I find that I know too many people to make them all accessible with single keys in the fast
  tag interface.

  When in the fast tag interface, Pressing TAB reads a tag from the
  minibuffer and adds it to the list.

Enjoy

- Carsten

--