[Orgmode] Show hierarchy above a heading

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: [Orgmode] Show hierarchy above a heading
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:03:12 -0700

With point on a nested heading, is there a way to show just the
hierarchy above?

Here's the scenario:  I have the following in an org file:
* Team Meeting <2006-09-20 Wed> 3pm
** Discuss Project Foo
*** TODO Ask about latest results

With the top heading collapsed so that the two below are hidden, the
3rd heading appears in an agenda.  Pressing <SPC> on it in the
agenda buffer highlights the original item in another buffer.  If I
change to that buffer, the point is on the item, but I can't see the
middle heading.  What I'd like to do is see the hierarchy above the
TODO item.  (Obviously not much of a problem for this simple
example, but for deeper hierarchies, it become more problematic.)

An alternative would be movement commands (ie, C-c C-u) that work
independent of the current visibility.

Is there a way to do one or the other of these?

Thanks,
Dan