[Orgmode] file link feature

From: Li Yuanqian-MGIA0534
Subject: [Orgmode] file link feature
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:23:48 -0400

Hi, Carsten and All,

I am wondering if the following file link enhancement is possible:

Upon "M-x org-store-link" is issued, minibuffer will prompt for the "Description:" of the link. The default can be no description.

Upon "M-x org-insert-link" is issued, the last stored link will be the default link at the prompt. Also when the "Description:" is prompt, the default description will be the one given to the last org-store-link command.

This feature would be very helpful for me to do bookmarking when I am browsing source code.

Thanks,

-Jeff