[Orgmode] org-store-link in dired buffer?

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: [Orgmode] org-store-link in dired buffer?
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:18:48 -0700

Sounds  weird, can you explain how you envision using this?

    Xiao-Yong> Hi folks, I don't know if you guys like dired.
    Xiao-Yong> But I think it could be better if org-store-link
    Xiao-Yong> could work even in dired buffer. I'd like to see
    Xiao-Yong> these behaviors of org-store-link in dired buffer.
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong> 1. If any file is marked, org-store-link stores
    Xiao-Yong> the link to these marked files.
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong> 2. If none is marked, org-store-link stores the
    Xiao-Yong> directory.
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong> Is someone interested to work this out?
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong> Also, is it possible to open a file or directory
    Xiao-Yong> link in dired, but not really open it?
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong> Thanks for the time.
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong> Xiao-Yong -- ,,, (o o) ---ooO-(_)-Ooo---
    Xiao-Yong>
    Xiao-Yong>