[Orgmode] org-store-link in dired buffer?

From: Xiao-Yong Jin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-store-link in dired buffer?
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:19:19 -0400

Hi folks, I don't know if you guys like dired.  But I think it could
be better if org-store-link could work even in dired buffer. I'd like
to see these behaviors of org-store-link in dired buffer.

1. If any file is marked, org-store-link stores the link to these
   marked files.

2. If none is marked, org-store-link stores the directory.

Is someone interested to work this out?

Also, is it possible to open a file or directory link in dired, but
not really open it?

Thanks for the time.

Xiao-Yong
--