Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: Org mode as contact DB/Log ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: Org mode as contact DB/Log ?
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:06:14 +0200

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to feed my BBDB file with personnal and profesionnal
> contacts.
>
> I have difficulties doing so (phone format is not clear in my mind)

Hi Xavier, have you
(setq bbdb-north-american-phone-numbers-p nil)

In fact I tried to do it but I misspelled this option thus the error :) Bummer !

I keep my Outlook contacts (for my PocketPC phone) and my BBDB (which
is the master, of course) in sync by ediffing CSV exports of both.

How do you do that ?

Thank you very much
--
Xavier Maillard