[Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.45

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.45
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:47:39 +0200

Hi,

I have released org-mode 4.45. Unfortunately, this version is only available on the web. It is not in Emacs CVS because I have again been asked to not add any new features there until the Emacs 22 release. I know we have been there in the past - we will see how this goes this time around.

Anyway, the new release is only at

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

Here are the changes.

Version 4.45
   - Checkbox lists can show statistics about checked items.
     Thanks to Eddward DeVilla for the idea.
     If you have a long checkbox list, or a hierarchy of them,
     you can now automatically display information about what
     fraction of these items have been checked.  For details,
     see section 5.5 of the manual for details.

     http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org.html#Checkboxes

   - C-TAB will cycle the visibility of archived subtrees.

   - Bux fixes.

Enjoy

- Carsten