Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-mode: couple of html related feature requests

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-mode: couple of html related feature requests
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:45:00 +0200

I still fail to see why this would be better than using the #+TITLE line that has exactly this purpose. If you want to specify the title line, you can use that line. If you don't want to specify it, all we are discussing about is the question of what would be a good default for the title. I am currently taking that default from the file name, you want it from the first headline - both can be equally good and bad titles.

- Carsten