[Emacs-orgmode] Patch for agenda-mode-map

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Patch for agenda-mode-map
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:43:20 +0200

Hi all

I'm quite used to the key bindings in Gnus where I use 'g' to refresh
the overview and 's' to save the state. I wanted to reproduce this in
the agenda buffer, so that I can

      * press 's' in the agenda buffer to save all my org files (the
        original 's' is also mapped to 'S')
      * press 'g' to redo the agenda buffer (the original binding for
        'g' has been mapped to 'G')

I understand that key bindings are a matter of taste and you probably do
not want to change them, however the function
'org-agenda-save-all-buffers' is a nice addition (IMHO at least). So
check the attached patch and take whatever you can use.

Thanks