[Emacs-orgmode] Bugs in 4.39

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Bugs in 4.39
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:33:08 -0700

Version 4.39 bugs... (haven't tried 4.40 yet)

(1) Agendas are a little buggy when the ARCHIVE tag is in use.  The
correct agenda is only generated for the following file if the
top-level tree is visible/open (which it won't be by default if the
file is not being visited in a buffer before calling org-agenda)
    * Tasks
    ** DONE Task 1  :ARCHIVE:
    ** TODO Task 2
    ** TODO Task 3
       SCHEDULED: <2006-06-26 Mon>
(anything below the first ARCHIVE tag is absent from the agenda)

(2) I'm not able to get the prefixed versions of org-archive-subtree
and org-toggle-archive-tag working.  For example:
    * Tasks
    ** DONE Task 1
    ** DONE Task 2

With point on the top level, either function (with prefix) gives
this error:
  Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

(3) Table of contents entries in HTML exports omit time stamps.  I'd
like to have a large file of meeting minutes:
* [2006-01-01 Mon]
* [2006-02-01 Tue]
etc.
with a table of contents for fast access to individual meetings.