[Emacs-orgmode] group checklist toggle (post-summer-break feature reques

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] group checklist toggle (post-summer-break feature request)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:29:43 -0700

At first, I wasn't sure I'd use the new '[X]' checklists, but now I've got them sprinkled all over my .org files -- they're especially handy for multi-step tasks which are done repeatedly. When I repeat a multi-step task I've done before, one of the first things I do is to uncheck all of the [X]'s. So, I'd like C-c C-c to toggle all of the [X]'s within a selected region, similar to the way you can now indent or unindent selected region headlines. Toggling all of the checks under a headline might also be useful, but maybe less so.

Thanks for all the great work,

Scott