[Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.40

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.40
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:55:55 +0200

Version 4.40 is a bug fix release that improves matching of embedded LaTeX environments. There are also a few changes in the org-context function, but these are not user-visible changes.

Version 4.40 is now part of Emacs CVS.  You can also get it from

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

If you still find bugs, NOW is the time to report them as I am trying to
further stabilize what we have now in preparation for the summer break.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam