[Emacs-orgmode] ranges of rows in other columns

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] ranges of rows in other columns
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:13:49 -0700

calc may be your friend here.

We should create a couple recipes for passing a row or column
from org to calc and getting it back -- then we can do all the
computes on the calc side.

Calc has an "embed" mode that works very well out of the box
inside text LaTeX and consequently org files; would be nice to
take org's table minor mode and couple it with calc's vector
capabilities