Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-publish v1.71

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] org-publish v1.71
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:44:20 -0400

Tranforming the filenames/paths during publishing is a nontrivial
problem. This would require changes to both org-publish and org
itself. One way of solving it would be to pass an association list
mapping input filenames to output filenames, this would let you bypass
the normal :publishing-directory setting and set things on a per-file
basis.

Carsten, what do you think?

--
David O'Toole -- Independent Consultant