[Emacs-orgmode] Re: Midnight and noon in agendas

From: Christian Schlauer
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: Midnight and noon in agendas
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:24:12 +0200

> However, it can be useful to schedule something at 24:21 or even at
> 26:00 or so. because if you put such a date on your agenda for the
> next day, you might find out too late....

I see the problem, but I don't like these time formats at all. I'd
prefer if the agenda would show me things that are scheduled "early"
the next day (before 06:00, for example, should be configurable) on
the previous day already (and on the actual day).

Also, 26:00 is against the rules ;-)

,----[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601 ]
`----

,----[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_clock#Midnight_00:00_and_24:00 ]