Re: [Emacs-orgmode] local variables for html export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] local variables for html export
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:28:49 +0200

You are right, this is a recent change in emacs 22 (emacs 21 was more forgiving.

In fact, suffixes are not needed, they are allowed, in order to use this in fils where comments need a special end delimiter. But now indeed prefixes are needed in each line, also in the middle of an extended string value of a variable. Thanks. I have fixed this for the next version.

- Carsten