[Emacs-orgmode] Re: remember problem in 4.33?

From: Philip Rooke
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: remember problem in 4.33?
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:15:50 +0000 (UTC)

Carsten Dominik <dominik <at> science.uva.nl> writes:

> Looks like you have been running remember early in an Emacs session,
> without killing anything yet.

Yes, thinking about it I believe you are right.

> Maybe the following patch does fix this problem?

Thanks, that seems to work nicely.

On a vaguely related point, I have just changed one of my remember templates to
insert a level one headline (previously they were all level two).  On saving
though this is converted to a level two heading.  Is there anything I can do
about that?

Regards,

Phil