[Emacs-orgmode] maybe Offtopic: Emacs + Org + ?? to read Email (IMAP) on

From: Philipp Raschdorff
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] maybe Offtopic: Emacs + Org + ?? to read Email (IMAP) on Win2K
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:46:15 +0200

Hello,

I've read this list from the beginning and I'm amazed how fast org-mode
is evolving - thanks!

I hope my question maybe offtopic :-o

I would like to use Emacs to read my Emails, since a lot of my tasks
coming from reading mail. I know that some people use Emacs to read
their mails.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to setup things correctly.

I want:
- Emacs to read Mail from 3 different IMAP-Mailservers
- use orgmode to link to mail-messages, create task etc.
- really offtopic: gnupg-support for emacs/org-mode
- I'm running Win2K

Any help would be great.

regards from berlin / germany

P hil