Re: Was: [Emacs-orgmode] Feedback on Scheduling? - How do you use yours?

From: Kevin Coates
Subject: Re: Was: [Emacs-orgmode] Feedback on Scheduling? - How do you use yours?
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:59:58 +0200

> Yep - I need to make sure that the headline has enough info so that when
> printed onto the HPDA I can understand/recall what it relates to.

I'm also using a perl script to turn my org file of
* ProjectName    :Project:
** NextAction     :Context1:
** AnotherNextAction     :Context2:

into
(i) a list of Projects (ie all items tagged with :Project:); and
(ii) individual pages for each :context: tags with a list of
corresponding next actions

One way that helps me remember what the next action is about is to
append [ProjectName] to the next action so the output is: