[Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:55:14 -0400

Hi again Org folks!

1. I'm wondering about the font-locking in the Agenda view when TODO
   items are scheduled for a particular day (or even when TODO items are
   included via ...include-all-todo variable.)

   I can't get them to font-lock, which means I have no color-coding
   of which tasks are completed and which still remain to be done. Of
   course I can see the red and green just fine when in the actual
   .org file, but it's important for me to see the colors in the
   agenda view (otherwise the agenda doesn't have that at-a-glance
   feeling.)

   I've got org-fontify-done-headline set to "t" as well. No effect.

   When a TODO entry has "SCHEDULED:" in front of the timestamp, then
   it shows up with face org-scheduled-today. But so do DONE entries,
   so they look the same and once again I'm without the at-a-glance
   feel.

2. I would like to browse through all open todo's and "pluck" items
   for today by hitting > (which should move timestamp to today.) But
   it says this isn't allowed in "todo-type agenda view". Is there
   another way I can do this?

3. When should I use "SCHEDULED:" for a TODO entry?

Sorry for my horrible newbie questions. But I find this a quite
fascinating piece of software.

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden