Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Use case of TIMESTAMP, SCHEDULED and DEADLINE

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Use case of TIMESTAMP, SCHEDULED and DEADLINE
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:46:56 +0200

On Apr 10, 2006, at 13:21, Christian Egli wrote:
     4. When doing some mucking around the code should I use org-mode
        from Emacs CVS or the one from Carstens Website?

For now, only a quick answer to this last point. Please, all comments about code and new ideas relative to what is on my website. For the Emacs CVS code: bug reports only, please.

- Carsten