Re: [Emacs-orgmode] MS Outlook fails to import iCal export file

From: Philip Rooke
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] MS Outlook fails to import iCal export file
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:47:42 +0100

> Of course, I can simply say VERSION: 1.0.....

No, I wouldn't do that.

Some more investigation shows that including a METHOD: line in the
Org-mode export file (and leaving the VERSION at 2.0) also allows the
import to succeed.  This, together with some Googling on issues
importing to Outlook 2000, seems to indicate that this workflow is
unlikely to ever work - or, at the very least, it will be rather
fragile.  There are too many problems with the (fully patched) Outlook
2000 client I am using.  Sorry to trouble you.

Regards,

Phil