Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Suggested change to round timestamps.

From: Thomas Baumann
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Suggested change to round timestamps.
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:16:51 +0100

Useful, maybe, for accounting purposes, in this case, the calculation of
the timespan in between could be extended to compute and insert a
rounded value.

For other purposes I would stay with the exact value (which of course
is still possible in Alex version), well, this is my personal opinion.

Thomas