emacs-erc

New #46775 and #46777

From: Olivier Certner
Subject: New #46775 and #46777
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:04:18 +0100

Hi,

Just a small mail to draw your attention to these new reports I've opened, in
the hope they can trigger some discussion. I've been using these patches
locally for a while.

I'm afraid it won't be possible to merge the code now, since I've still not
received the legal papers for public domain contributions (the process to make
new ones is still on-going, although some progress was reported to me).

So I'm posting these patches mainly for review at this point.

Regards.

--
Olivier Certner