emacs-diffs

Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 055ca3a: Sync with soap-client repository, vers

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 055ca3a: Sync with soap-client repository, version 3.0.2
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:58:29 -0500

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> Thomas Fitzsimmons <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Thomas,
>
>>     Sync with soap-client repository, version 3.0.2
>>
>>     * soap-client.el: Bump version to 3.0.2.
>>
>>     * soap-client.el (soap-warning): Use format, not format-message.
>>
>>     * soap-client.el: Add cl-lib to Package-Requires.  Require cl-lib.
>>     (soap-validate-xs-simple-type): Use cl-labels instead of cl-flet.
>>
>>     * soap-client.el: Support Emacs versions that do not have
>>     define-error.
>>
>>     * soap-inspect.el: Remove version header.
>>
>>     * soap-client.el, soap-inspect.el, jira2.el: Fix first line header
>>     format.
>
> Could you write the full path of the modified files in your git
> messages?  Otherwise the ChangeLog entries are wrong and I can't
> generate the authors file easily without fixing all the entries by hand.
>
> In this case it should have been:
>
>     * lisp/net/soap-inspect.el: Remove version header.
>
> instead of
>
>     * soap-inspect.el: Remove version header.

Will do from now on, sorry about that.  Do you want me to go back and
fix the existing entries?

This happened because I copied over the ChangeLog entries from the
standalone emacs-soap-client repository where the files are in the same
directory as the ChangeLog, without adjusting the paths for emacs.git.

Thomas