emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] FROM CELINE MARONI

From: celine.maroni
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] FROM CELINE MARONI
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:47:38 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FROM CELINE MARONI

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to
your notice, the results of the
Second Category draws
of THE ACCULOTTO
PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged a winner
under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The
draws are being officially
announced today 16th of June, 2006.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East and Oceania as part of
our
International Promotions Program. Your e- mail address, attached
winnining numbers 16,18,29,33,37,42,35 consequently won in the
First
Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000 (One Million Euros), which is the winning payout for
Category
A winners.This is from a total
cash prize of 10,000,000.00 Million
Euros shared amongst the first Ten
(10) lucky winners in
category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank.In
your best interest
to aviod mix up of
numbers and names of any kind,
we request that you keep the entire
details of your award
strictly
from public notice until the process of transferring your
claims has
been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.
This is part
of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts
by participants/nonparticipants of this program.

Please contact your
claims agent immediately for due processing and
remittance of your
prize money to a designated bank account of your choice:
You are
advised to contact the agents by email.Failure to do so may
warrant
disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification,
remember to quote your
winning numbers in your
correspondence with
your claims agent.

To file for your claim, please contact the
fiduciary agent with your
winning numbers,tel/fax
numbers and full
names.
MR. STEVEN
KRAGGA .
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
TELEPHONE:+31-649-216-348
FAX: :
+31-847-122-288.
REPLY EMAIL:address@hidden

All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process; winners
will be referred to a
Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,
CELINE MARONI.
THE