emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] Update Your Halifax Online Account Information.

From: Halifax Bank Online services.
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] Update Your Halifax Online Account Information.
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:46:18 +0100

Bank AccountsCredit CardsEstate AgencyInsuranceInvestmentsLoansMortgagesSavings Online Banking

Dear Sir/Madam,

Halifax Bank Plc always looks forward for the high security of our
clients. Some customers have been receiving an email claiming to be
from Halifax Bank Plc advising them to follow a link to what appear
to be a Halifax Bank Plc web site, where they are prompted to enter
their personal Online Banking details. Halifax Bank Plc is in no
way involved with this email and the web site does not belong to us.

Halifax Bank Plc is proud to announce about their new updated secure system.
We updated our new SSL servers to give our customers a better, fast
and secure online banking service.

Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to please
update your account info at the following link.

http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/home/update.cgi.shtml

Halifax Bank Plc
Security Advisor

This web site is operated by Halifax Bank Plc

Home  |  Legal  |  Trade-marks & Copyrights  |  Online Banking Security

© Halifax Bank Plc 2006