emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] From Mr Fred Ekow

From: Mr Fred Ekow
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] From Mr Fred Ekow
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:30:47 +0300

Good Day,
I am 24 YEARS from LIBERIAN.I am an ORHPAN being that I lost my
Father and mother a couple of months ago. My father was a serving Director of
The coco and oil exportation board until his death.

The rebels following the political assassinated him last January
Uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account in a bank up to the tune of
12000.000U.S $ which he told the bank was for the importation of oil
Processing machine. I want you to do me a favor to receive this fund to a safe
Account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and
Industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are
Willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying with your telephone/fax
Numbers soonest. Please contact me with this address address@hidden
Thanks and best regards.
Yours,
Mr. Fred Ekow