emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] Re: auction careerist

From: Colten Deel
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] Re: auction careerist
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:24:32 -0500

http://www.articularl.com

 $9
 $6
 $8
 $6
 $1
 $7
9.95
4.95
5.45
9.95
8.00
23.45
5.95

What happened? He got away, thats what happened, and I have to get to Paris under a cover, no immigration, no customs. Hes got them all wired and I cant give him the chance to track me. ... Alex, are you listening to me? DeSole was killed last night, killed in an accident that was no accident at four oclock in the morning. Medusas closing in. I dont give a damn about Medusa! For me its history; we made a wrong turn. I want the Jackal and Ive got a place to start. I can find him, take him! Leaving me with Medusa ... You said you wanted to go higher-you said youd only give me forty-eight hours until you did. Shove the clock ahead. The forty-eight hours are over, so go higher, just get me out of here and over to Paris.