Re: persistent crash

From: john
Subject: Re: persistent crash
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 20:18:59 +0000 (GMT)

It does not crash immediately with -Q
But it happens if I remove all my customisations and also if i remove contents of .emacs

I think the problem is in local-lisp which is a collection of useful bits picked up over the years. All predate lexical binding for example as I do.

I am working my way through these files but I have a limping system. In particular rmail and associates is weaker and the anti spam stuff,

Thank you for being so polite to a old programmer.

==John ffitch