Re: master 9e9bc2af514: Correct documentation of selection-coding-system

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: master 9e9bc2af514: Correct documentation of selection-coding-system
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:40:54 +0800

> Could we please shift this around so that we mention free operating
> systems before non-free ones (i.e. X before MS-Windows) and current
> operating systems before obsolete ones (i.e. MS-Windows before XP and
> MS-DOS)?

I thought MS-Windows systems were either 9X/Me or NT/2K/XP, as mentioned
in the doc string for selection-coding-system.  At any rate, I've no
objections to reorganizing the MS-Windows part of that paragraph, but
would rather the order of the paragraph as a whole remain intact, since
that variable's value is of less consequence under X than it is under
the other systems.