Re: [External] : Re: Adding refactoring capabilities to Emacs

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Adding refactoring capabilities to Emacs
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:32:00 -0400

   > You're entierly free to not participate, specially if you consider
   > yelling at people is somehow being a maintainer, or telling that
   > their opinions do not matter when they raised them _once_.

   Now you are being unkind, even rude.  Are GNU Kind Communications
   Guidelines only for others to follow?

None of the above is unkind or rude.  It is pointing out of line
behaviour.  So please, kindly, go get an ice cream and talk to you
later, keep the apology for someone else -- we all can have bad days.